Kelly and Connor's wedding took place last fall at Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge Golf Course in Maryland. Kelly was one of the first brides to book a wedding with me in 2014 so by the time October 4th came rolling around there was a lot of "finally!" running through my head. And I wasn't the only one. Kelly and Connor met during their high school production of West Side Story. Connor was a Jet, Kelly was a Shark. They dated 10 years before getting engaged in 2013! Let me tell you, there is nothing like photographing a couple that has already grown "old" together. I can't put it into words. There's a beautiful, unbreakable trust. Throughout their wedding, Kelly and Connor seemed to move as one. They laughed as best friends, cried as partners, held each other as two people who have memorized every inch of each other. It was effortless. And, wow, did that make my job easy because of it. This blog post is mostly portraits of the two of them because I couldn't stop taking them! Their wedding day was such a highlight and I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Kelly + Connor : Thank you for being so wonderful. I adored being your wedding photographer.
- Assistant Photographer: Caitlin Gore
- Venue:: Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge Golf Club
- Dress and shawl: Allure Bridal from The Bridal Boutique
- Veil: Borrowed from a childhood friend/bridesmaid
- Bridemaids' Dresses: Donna Morgan
- Hair stylist: Brittany Christopher from Ooh La Lal Salon
- Makeup artist: Kelly Darrow from Ooh La Lal Salon
- Jewelry: UnforgettableMoments on Etsy
- Groom’s suit: Bar lll
- Groom’s watch: Invicta
- Flowers: Scentsational Florals
- Groom's cake: Kirsten's Cakery
- DJ: Troy Hernandez with Studio 23